The Ohaus next generation Defender™ 5000 Series multifunctional bench scale is ideal for a multitude of applications, including production, packaging, inventory and shipping. Built durably and equipped with advanced features such as maximum configurability print output, GMP/GLP data output, library/user management and multiple connectivity options - the Defender 5000 is designed to simplify demanding industrial and commercial application.
Brand new software 2021 includes:
- Filling the application with 3 set points
- Formulation Application: 30 receipts with 50 max components
- USB Flash Drive Support
- Keyboard and RFID supported by USB host
- RFID card for quick switching between users or library items
- Barcode scanner support
- Updated ScaleMate for direct data copying and pasting
Plus many more
- Indicator guides the user with on-screen prompts - see results clearly on the large backlit display. The alpha-numeric keypad and function keys allow for a simplified user experience. On-screen prompts and soft keys will guide you through the operation.
- Durably constructed to withstand harsh industrial environments - durable constructed with a stainless steel platform, sand grey powder-coated steel frame and aluminium load cell, the Defender meets OIML/EC type approvals.
- Multiple application modes and high storage capacity for greater flexibility - Features common industrial modes and supports a 50,000 item library and 1,000 user profiles which can be downloaded/uploaded for easy set-up (with SD Card.) Also equipped with GLP/GMP output capability with time/date for result traceability. Alibi memory available.
- Multiple connectivity options for convenient data tranfer and storage - Results can be stored in the Micro SD card. Data output via built-in RS232 or optional interfaces including second RS232/RS485/USB device, Ethernet, Bluetooth/WiFi, Analog Output or Discrete I/O with relays.
Available Capacities: 3kg/6kg, 15kg/30kg, 60kg/150kg, 300kg/600kg
20 hours continuous use
Basic weighing, percent weighing, piece counting, animal/dynamic weighing, check weighing
Various platform sizes and division sizes available
Alarm Beacon Kit - £200
In-Use Cover - £20 each or £75 for 10
Wheel Kit - £47