High Performance Counting Scale
The HC-i series and its array of accessories allow for the easy build of an inexpensive inventory control system. Improving the reliability of counting by eliminating errors and unnecessary repetition during large volume counting jobs, the HC-I is an invaluable resource, perfect for a business that has an upcoming stock take.
The large LCD screen displays piece counting weight, unit weight, ID number and results comparison. Additionally, the display unit is detachable, providing additional functionality to an already highly efficient scale.
Additional functionality includes an ID Memory Function that allows for the cataloguing of up to 99 unit weights, with tare weight and comparator limits. The HC-I has up to 80 hours of battery life (when fully charged) thanks to it's sealed lead acid rechargeable battery.
- Large LCD display showing
- Piece counting
- Unit weight
- ID number
- Comparison result and AC or battery power supply
- Platform size 300 x 210mm
- ID Memory Function
- Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable battery
- Detachable Display Unit
- Power: AC adapter or SLA Battery (option)
- Battery Operating Time: Approximately. 80-hour (without interface)
- Sample Size: 10 pieces normal -5, 25, 50, 100 or random number, user selectable
- Display: 7 segment LCD, Character height: pcs 18.6mm, weight/unit weight 11.4mm
- Display Update: Approximately 10 times per second