The highly accurate Kern counting system can replace a whole range of individual balances, efficiently and at a reasonable price. Thanks to EC type approval, this counting system can also be used in verified applications, e.g. for order picking packaged items etc.
The balances are connected to one another with an RS232 Y-cable, which also allows you to connect an end unit, such as, for example, signal lamps, barcode scanners or printers.
This system is comprised of the Kern EWJ (Reference scale) & the Kern IFS (Quantity scale)
Reference Scale - Kern EWJ
- This professional precision scale, which can also be used as a stand-alone, meets the highest demands for accuracy, weighing capacity and volume of items, by being connected to a high-capacity weighing bridge
- Concept of easy use: All primary functions have their own key on the keypad
- Automatic internal adjustment time-controlled every 2 hours, guarantees high degree of accuracy and makes the balance independent of its location of use
- Draft shield standard, weighing space 134 x 128 x 80mm (W x D x H)
- Protective working cover included with delivery
Quantity Scale - Kern IFS
- The high-accuracy quantity counting takes place on the weighing platform. In this way even the smallest of parts can be counted in large volumes
- Tough industry standard suitable for use in harsh industrial applications
- Ergonomic display device with large keypad and high-contrast LCD display for easy entry and reading of, e.g. tare weights, reference weights, limit values etc.
- Three displays: Total weight, piece weight, total quantity
- 100 item memory for master data
- Totalising of pieces when counting
- Printout with date & time
- Quantity Scale Capacities: 3kg - 300kg
- Quantity Scale Readability: 1g - 100g
- Reference Scale Capacity: 600g
- Reference Scale Readability: 0.01g
- Smallest Part Weight: 0.2g