A wireless tension load cell capable of both weighing and dynamic load monitoring, the latest Radiolink plus is constructed of high-quality aircraft grade aluminium and features an advanced internal design structure. This internal design structure not only provides the product with an unrivalled strength to weight ratio but it also allows the use of a separate internal sealed enclosure providing the load cell's electronic components with IP67/NEMA6 environmental protection even with the battery cover plate missing, making this industry leading dynamometer even more suitable for use in the harshest environments.
Decades of development into this product include many stand out features such as our unique strain gauging method that helps compensate for wire rope torque when the Radiolink is loaded.
Applications: Water weight testing, Overhead weighing, Loadcell rental, Bollard PullingTug testing, Stevedoring, Heavy Lift, Load sense on jib winches & Ship to ship transfers.
The Radiolink comes as standard with the wireless handheld.
- Proprietary 2.4 GHz wireless
- Industry leading wireless range of 1000m/3280ft
- Error free data transmission
- Unrivalled resolution
- Environmentally sealed to IP67/NEMA6
- 90db Audible overload alarm
- Unmatched battery life of 1200 hours
- Internal antennae
- Compact size & made from Lightweight aluminium
- Remote on/off
- 100 Hz peak hold
- Push button tare
- Design validated by F.E.A
- 14 Capacities from: 1000kg to 500te
- Battery: Handheld - 2 x AA (40 hours) / Load Cell - 4 x AA (1200 hours)
- System Range: 700m / 2300ft
- Accuracy: +/- 0.3% of applied load
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Display: 6 digit 25mm / 1" LCD
- Load Cell Approval: DNVGL-ST-0378