This product is designed to be used with the SW-HHP (Handheld device) or SW-MWLC software. This is not included in the pricing so should be added on if needed.
Available from stock in capacities 3.25t to 120t and available up to 1,550t, the WLS is manufactured from Crosby’s industry leading 2130 Carbon and 2140 Alloy Bolt Type Anchor Shackles (3.25te – 120te) and the GN H10 Alloy Bolt Type Anchor Shackle (200te on up). Straightpoint’s Wireless Loadshackle provides the perfect solution to limited headroom applications. Each Wireless Loadshackle is proof tested, then equipped with a hard anodised aluminium electronics enclosure. Contained within this aluminium enclosure is a new internal chassis providing IP67/NEMA6 environmental protection even with the battery cover plate missing.
Featuring industry leading wireless technology and range of 700m/2300ft, the Wireless Loadshackle is supplied with an update rate of 3Hz and can be easily configured to run at industry leading speeds of up to 200Hz. Data is transmitted wirelessly utilising the latest in IEEE 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz) technology providing safe, high integrity, error free transmission of both static weight and dynamic load to a wireless handheld controller or wireless Windows PC data logging software package. Straightpoint’s wireless data logging software allows for simultaneous control, display and real time data logging of up to 100 Straightpoint telemetry load cells. Logged data is captured in a .csv file format and opens in MS Excel providing easy visual presentation, analysis of logged data, and simple test certificate generation.
- Now available with Bluetooth! (50m Max.)
- Proprietary 2.4 GHz wireless
- Industry leading wireless range of 700m/2300ft
- Error free data transmission
- Unrivalled resolution
- Environmentally sealed to IP67/NEMA6
- Unmatched battery life of 1200 hours
- Internal antennae
- Remote on/off
- Low headroom solution
- Each WLS is supplied with a load-centering bobbin
- Design validated by F.E.A
- 12 Capacities from: 3.25te to 500te
- Battery: 4 x AA (1200 hours)
- System Range: 700m / 2300ft
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of applied load
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Safety Factor: 5:1 when used with load bobbin