The Marsden M-530 is a high capacity, high accuracy Class III Approved bariatric scale, with a low profile base and seperate indicator to weigh discreetly. It is available in two capacities: 300kg or 500kg. This medically approved plus size scale weighs in graduations as precise as 50g on the 300kg and 100g on the 500kg version.
Bariatric scales have higher capacities than standard scales. This makes them an ideal solution if your weighing scales will need to weigh larger patients. An additional benefit of the M-530, aside from the low profile weighing platform that makes the scale easy to step onto, is the seperate indicator.
A seperate indicator is ideal for weight sensitive environments, because it means the weight reading is more discreet. It also means it is easier for the person taking the weight reading to view the display, as the indicator can be handheld.
- Class III Approved
- Remote Indicator
- Extra wide base for bariatric weighing
- Ultra-low profile weighing platform making it easier to step onto
- Full numeric keypad to measure BMI in seconds
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Carry Handle
- Ideal for Hospitals, GP Surgeries and weightloss clinics
- Class: III
- Capacity one: 300kg - Graduation: 50g <150kg> 100g
- Capacity two: 500kg - Graduation: 100g <300kg> 200g
- Total Weight: 8kg
- Platform Size: 595 x 400 x 50mm
- Upto 3000 weigh ins (or 55 hours of continuous use) from full charge