The Marsden M-200 is a premium, high capacity chair scale with an extra wide seat, useful for weighing plus size patients. However, it's high accuracy makes it ideal for weighing patients of all different sizes. The M-200 bariatric chair scale has a 250kg or 300kg capacity and 50g/100g increments.
The M-200's high capacity, and its extra wide seat - more accommodating than standard medical chair scales - make it a common weighing scale for surgical wards. It's ideal for gaining the weights of patients with restricted mobility, meaning it can be found in many care homes & nursing homes.
Choose the M-200 chair scale if you are weighing patients of all sizes, including plus size. Perfect for collecting weights of frail, breathless or restricted mobility patients, the M-200 provides high accuracy weight readings to Class III Approved medical standards. This chair scale is very easy to use, with three displays, for weight, height and BMI. Calculated by entering the user's height, which can be done easily with the full numeric keypad.
It has hinged armrests and footrests for patient comfort and easy patient transfer, and a comfortable wide seat. Two rear brake wheels and fixed wheels at the front. An optional handle is available for manoeuvring patients and also an optional seat belt for added safety.
- Three displays: weight, height & BMI
- Extra wide seat, high capacity for bariatric patients
- Tare, Hold, Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Hinged Foot/Armrests
- Four wheels, two with brakes
- Battery life indicator
- Four year Manufacturer's warranty
- Capacity: 250kg or 300kg
- Graduation: 50g <150kg> 100g
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 690mm x 990mm
- Seat Dimensions: 530mm x 460mm
- Weight: 27kg
- Approval: Class III & MDD approved
- Battery Life: Up to 3000 weigh ins (or 55 hours continuous use) from full charge
Digital Thermal Printer - £205