Standing on a scale can be a problem for physically disabled or older people. Disability scales are of great assistance to patients and medical staff in nursing homes, hospitals, geriatric and orthopaedic departments.
Designed for use when working with patients who are bed bound, the Soehnle 7711 wireless bed scale is a precise weighing instrument, verified to Class III, making it suitable for use in healthcare premises. It is also approved to Medical device directive (MPG) class 1.
It has wireless data transfer via Bluetooth™ with a maximum operating distance of 10m. The 7711 also comes with an Easy-lift system making it much easier for the user.
- Class III Approved
- Cordless data transfer via Bluetooth (Max distance 10m)
- Easy lift system
- Alphanumeric keyboard for the input of data
- BMI, Hold & dialysis function
- Fixed tare value memory (up to 100 bed weights)
- Foot sensors with rechargeable battery operation
- Max Capacity: 500kg
- Readability: 100g / 200g
- Range: 10m
- Suitable for bed wheels with approx. 130mm - 160mm diameter
- RS232 & Bluetooth
- 2 battery packs, charging and storage station
- Units in kg or lb
- Size: 875 x 470 x 1080mm