The Kern MTA Handrail scale is equipped with an extremely low-level, easy-access 30mm platform, a sturdy handrail and high weight-bearing capacity, this multifunctional scale ensures safe and comfortable weighing of heavy, fragile or weak patients.
The sturdy support structure helps unsteady patients to stand safely and, at the same time, allows for a precise determination of their weight. Ideal for care homes, centres for geriatric medicine, hospitals and many more.
The large platform makes it easier for the patient to have the most secure footing, it's also hygienic and easy to clean. The dynamic weighing function is ideal for restless patients as it compensates for their movement and calculates a stable weight using the average and this is then "frozen" giving the practitioner sufficient time to attend to the patient before reading the weight.
- Class III Approved
- Large, easy to access, low 30mm platform
- Easy to clean
- Secure and non-slip positioning with height-adjustable rubber feet
- Level indicator to ensure the scale is balanced precisely
- Movement compensation technology
- Hold Function
- Second display on the back of the balance which makes it easy for both patient and doctor to read the weight
- BMI Function
- Class: III
- Capacity: 300kg ¦ 400kg
- Graduation: 0.1kg ¦ 0.2kg
- Total Weight: 40kg
- Weighing surface: 600mm x 600mm
- Mains adaptor included, Battery operation possible but not included
Protective Working Cover x 5 - £43
Matrix Needle Printer - £243