The Marsden M-600 hoist weighing attachment is MDD & Class III Approved, meaning it's ideal for use in care homes and hospitals. The attachment has a capacity of 200kg and graduations of 100g. It's an ideal solution when a floor or column scale cannot be used.
This hoist weighing scale is designed to clip onto a coat hanger shaped spreader bar hoist easily. Then, attach a sling to the hooks on the bottom of the scale to weigh your patient. The clear, digital display shows the weight of the patient to the nearest 100g, up to a capacity of 200kg. The M-600 is also portable, weighing just 6kg and can be purchased with a carry case.
Also available in a larger version - just ask for the Marsden M-605 instead.
- Easy to use - attaches straight to your hoist
- BMI Function
- Class III and MDD Approved
- Full numeric keypad
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Lightweight & portable
- Capacity: 200kg
- Divisions: 100g
- Dimensions: 630mm x 275mm x 160mm (also available in large 730mm version Marsden M-605)
- Power: Mains/Rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: Up to 3000 weigh-ins (55 hours continuous use)
- Weight of scale: 6kg (Marsden M-605 larger hoist 6.7kg)