The MX-50 is a moisture balance with analytical balance resolution, this product is designed for the plastic injection moulding industry and is perfect for many other industries too. It's considerably cheaper than it's exact competition and with an extra long warranty of 4 years it's a must-have!
The straight halogen lamp and uniquely designed SRA (Secondary Radiation Assist) filter gives shorter measurement time, thanks to fast and uniform heating. The ergonomically designed pan handle eliminates mishaps such as burns when moving a hot sample tray into or out of the unit from either side.
With the WinCT-Moisture software, data measured by the Moisture Analysers can be easily displayed on your computer. Effective for determining measurement conditions such as heating temperature and useful in reducing the time needed for measurement and improving accuracy.
- Capacity: 51g x 0.001g
- Moisture Content Display: 0.01%/0.1%
- Drying Temperature: 50-200°C
- Heating Technology: Halogen Lamp (Straight type, 400 Watt max, 5000 hours)
- Memory of Measurement Programs: 20 Sets
- 4 Years Warranty!
- RS232 Interface
- Comes with Standard WinCT software application for real-time graph displaying
- Five choices of measurement programs
- Selectable Heating Mode
- Clear and Easy-to-see with large VFD display
- Easy handling of sample tray eliminates the possibility of burns