Combining efficiency and reliability, the MC2000 hand-held grain Moisture Analyzer is designed for accurate determination of grain moisture content in agricultural applications, including quality control and storage. Simple to set up and operate with a user-friendly interface, the MC2000 increases productivity in your operation with fast and reliable results. MC2000 features a compact design and is durably built for repetative use.
With results within 5 seconds, the MC2000 is geared for routine grain moisture analysis. Automatic temperature compensation system adjusts any external temperature influences, ensuring accuracy.
It can store up to 50 procedures in the library to measure the moisture content in a wide variety of grains.
No sample preparation or grinding needed with MC2000's whole grain analysis. To operate, simply select grain type on the interface, place sample (whole kernel) in the vessel and touch start button.
- Readability Moisture Content: 0.1%
- Operating Range (Temp): 0°C – 50°C
- Dimensions: L x H x W - 190mm x 200mm x 110mm
- Power: 4 x AA Batteries (Included)
- Sample Volume ≤: 0ml - 220ml
- Moisture Range: 3% - 45%
- Test Weight: OIML M1 200g
- Display: % Moisture, Weight, Density, Statistics & Temperature