Axle Weigh Pads
These portable weigh pads accurately measure the weight of your vehicle in situ before and after loading to ensure they're always within the legal DVSA weight allowance. This avoids the risk of incurring points on your licence, hefty fines or even prosecution.
Who would benefit from using Solent Scales Axle Weigh Pads?
- Construction and related companies
- Logistics companies
- Any companies using vans or lorries of any sort
What are the benefits of using Solent Scales Axle Weigh Pads?
- Lightweight, portable, quick and easy axle weighing
- Versatility - suitable for all ranges of vehicle from small vans to tractors
- Cost effective lower fuel consumption for vehicles under the legal weight allowance
- Minimise risk - damaging your vehicle due to overloading would make your insurance cover void
- Available in a range of capacities and sizes
- Minimise the risk of points on your licence, hefty fines or prosecutions
The UniweigherTM weighbridges are state-of-the-art and built to your own specifications, as well as standard modular sizes. We can provide a fast delivery and their modular design means you save on installation costs.
Who would benefit from using UniweigherTM Weighbridges?
- Companies dealing with transport logistics
- Scrap metal industry
- Skip companies
- Waste recycling/ landfill
- Composting centres
- Aggregate centres
What are the benefits of using UniweigherTM Weighbridges?
- Suitable for use in the most arduous conditions
- Installation costs are lower than many competitors' due to the modular design, reducing the need for expensive cranes and other bulkier installation equipment
- Quick turnaround
- Solent Scale Services can supply, install and maintain the weighbridges, providing an end-to-end solution
- Specialist after-sales maintenance and calibration services available
- Optional add-ons available to tailor to your specific requirements
- Civil contractors service available