Striking the ideal balance between inventive features and functional, uncomplicated weighing capabilities, the Ohaus Adventurer® incorporates all of the applications necessary for routine weighing and measurement activities. With a colour touchscreen, GLP/GMP compliance capabilities, two USB ports, ingenious draftshield, and much more, Adventurer® is the most complete balance in its class.
Fast stabilisation and reliable operation are enhanced by the AutoCal™ option to ensure solid weighing performance and accurate, repeatable results for standard laboratory applications.
The two piece, top-mounted draftshield doors reduce the footprint of the doors in the rear of the balance when open, and open wide on both sides in order to provide ample room to place samples.
- 4.3" Full-colour VGA graphic touch screen with user-controlled brightness
- User selectable span calibration points
- User definable project and user IDs
- Up to 9 operating languages
- Application: Weighing, parts counting, percentage weighing, check weighing, animal/dynamic weighing, totalisation/statistics, formulation, density determination, display hold.
- Selectable environmental filters
- Maximum capacities from 220g to 8200g
- USB (2 ports)
- Internal calibration triggered by time flow or temperature
- Division sizes from 1mg to 0.1g