Lift-Up Drive-In Platform
Designed for hygienic washdown - Fully Waterproof
- Fully stainless steel washdown construction
- Supplied with 1 ramp as standard
- Capacities up to 1500kg
- Gas assist for effortless lifting
With a high quality, fully stainless steel construction and IP69K rated loadcells, the Lift-Up Drive-In (LUDI) platform weighing scale complies to GMP and HACCP production standards making it ideal for harsh, wet and sanitary environments where hygienic cleaning is vital.
Designed for Health & Safety with Easy Lift Mechanism and Hygienic Cleaning and Accurate Weighing
The OIML approved LUDI has a premium quality and robust build that makes it ideal for Pharma, food production and cosmetic industries. It is available in dimensions ranging from 850mm to 1500mm and capacities from 300kg to 1500kg.
A specially designed lifting device supported by a hydraulic cylinder enables a safe and easy 90 degree lift. Once lifted the operator has clear 360 degree access for the deep cleaning required to eliminate hygiene and contamination risks.
Price includes: Platform scale with 1 stainless ramp, 4 rotating wheels for portability (2 fixed, 2 swivelling) and a 950mm high stainless column with handle.
Don't forget to order a weight indicator if you don't have one.
CONTACT US FOR PRICING
- Capacities: 100kg, 150kg, 300kg, 600kg, 1000kg & 1500kg
- Construction: 304 grade stainless steel with ultra smooth finish. Seamless frame with 5mm top plate, laminated base and gas assist lifting mechanism.
- Finish: Professional - dirt trap free - ultra smooth processed finish
- Loadcells: Four Flintec OIML approved IP69 rated stainless steel loadcells
- Cable: 5m of high quality cable with steel armoured protection
- Junction Box: Stainless steel sealed junction box and summing board