Ohaus Ranger 4000
Durable Compact Scales for the Toughest Industrial Weighing Environments
- Capacities 3kg to 30kg
- Weighing, Parts counting, checkweighing, percent weighing & Accumulation
- Trade Approved (-M) models available
- 100 Hours with Rechargeable Battery
The Best Value for Durable Industrial Weighing. The multipurpose Ranger 4000 is the right tool for industrial weighing applications in which value is important but quality, durability and functionality cannot be compromised. Portable with die-cast metal housing and a rechargeable battery, this scale is equipped with seven application modes that can provide results for many industrial weighing and measurement needs.
The Ranger 4000 meets the Class III requirements of OIML R76 and EN 45501.
Say goodbye to being restricted to working only near plug sockets! Ranger 4000 is equipped with a rechargeable lead acid battery that can provide power for more than 100 hours! It can also be powered through an easy connect cord that takes up minimal space and automatically adapts to different power line voltages and frequencies, eliminating disruptions in workflow due to power outages and shortages.
- Maximum capacities from 3kg to 30kg
- Platform size: 300mm x 225mm
- Application Modes: Weighing, Parts counting, checkweighing, percent weighing & Accumulation
- Ultra-high internal resolution 1:1,500,000
- Cast Aluminium housing, Stainless Steel platform
- AC Power or Rechargeable battery
In-Use Cover - £29
Printer - £466