These wireless platforms are designed for creating wheel and axle vehicle weighing stations, avoiding the hassle of connecting cables from the platforms to the indicator. Ideal for weighing large vehicles (vans, trucks. tankers, tractor-trailers etc.) particularly accurate and sturdy, with attention to detail.
These pads include intergrated wheels so the end user can easily get them into different positions; without the need to keep lifting them off the ground. They have an approximate battery life of 40 hours; meaning they can last the average persons working week without needing to be charged.
There are many options available to ensure this is the perfect system for your needs, these include;
- Verifying the pads to make them legal for trade
- High resolution versions
- Connectable wireless indicator with integrated printer and touchscreen version available.
- Axle weighing through 2 platforms or weighing of the entire vehicle with up to 20 platforms.
We can also calibrate axle pads on a specially designed rig, please click the calibration button below for a quotation.
- Made with special alluminium, which guarantees lightness and makes them suitable for harsh working conditions.
- Stainless steel load cells with overall IP68 protection.
- Sturdy built-in weight indicator with waterproof keyboard and backlit display.
- Built-in radio module for weight transmission to a remote indicator or external tablets/devices.
- Intergrated wheels for easy transport and positioning.
- Power supply: internal rechargeable battery (about 40h battery life) and adaptor included.
- Special vulcanised nonslip rubber applied under the platform to ensure good grip on all surfaces.
- Available in legal for trade approved and high resolution versions.
Platform dimensions: 750 x 561 x 58mm. Weight approximately 28kg.
Loading surface: 750 x 450mm
|Models||Size (mm)||Max Capacity (kg)||Division Size (kg)||HR* Division Size (kg)|
|WWSE6TRF||750 x 450 x 58||6000||2||0.2|
|WWSE10TRF||750 x 450 x 58||10,000||5||0.5|
|WWSE15TRF||750 x 450 x 58||15,000 **12,500||5||0.5|
*HR - High Resolution
**Trade Approved version
DFWKRPRF-2 - Indicator with transport case and printer for WWS RF wireless platforms. 17-key keypad, LCD backlit display, time/date, 868MHz radio frequency module and dedicated program. £620
3590ETKR - Touch screen indicator in transport case with printer, AF08 software. Colour display. Complete with RFI module for connection to these platforms. £913
WWSER Ramps - Aluminium ramp for WWSE. £164
EHR - High Resolution model. £83
ECEM - Trade Approval per platform. £30