This state of the art digital weight indicator comes with a modern touch screen display and is suitable for the weighing of vehicles, aeroplanes and objects with multiple points of support.
The large display allows the visualisation of all the weighing data and you can also customise the screen, simplifying the user operations. This indicator also offers custom-made interfaces for any application and features multi-language software as standard.
The touch screen technology has selectable integrated keyboard options of QWERTY, AZERTY or QWERTZ.
The 3590ETKR can be supplied with AF03 weighbridge software for in & out weighing or AF08 for axle weighing which incorporates a four platform display.
Fitted with three serial ports, transmission protocols for data communication, completely configurable printouts, integrated alibi memory, and port for connection to barcode/badge reader. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- Connectable with up to 16 analogue load cells having 350 Ohm input resistance
- Power Supply through built-in rechargeable battery, the operating time is of about 10 hours.
- Dimensions: 325 x 460 x 170mm (HxWxD)
- Total weight: about 5 kg
- Static axle totalisation, with printing of the weight of each single axle and of the vehicle total.
- Configuration, data entry and print formatting using DINITOOLS Utility software.
- Built-in Micro SD for recording the configuration, logos & customised screens (upon request).
Print Specific Functions -
Fitted with attached thermal printer and also connectable to printers and labellers with free programming of the printout formats.
Configurable print layout with:
- 4 header lines
- Weight of each single platform and sum of any combination
- Total vehicle weight
- Ticket number
- Weigh number
- Vehicle barycentric coordinates
- Code 39 barcode
- Date and time
Built-in USB Port - £174
Tally Roll box of 20 - £20
*All prices are subject to VAT