The Valor® 2000 is a low cost, rapid-response bench scale that was designed with the basic weighing needs of the food industry in mind. It is easy to setup and operate, which results in increased productivity. It has a Polycarbonate keypad that can endure contact with knives or sharp instruments used daily in demanding food preperation, processing and portioning applications. With it's IP68 flow-thru design it ensures the scale remains clean and operational at all times.
The universal power adapter can be operated from virtually any power source and automatically switch to adapt to different voltage lines. When plugging your machine in is not and option, the built-in rechargeable battery will provide power for 50 hours - this will ensure uninterrupted operation for more than a full working week.
Two large displays on the front & rear allow two operators to share one scale and are easy to read even from a distance. The LED screens are almost one inch high and 46% larger than comparable products, the increased size make results easy to read in dark and dim conditions. With the option to have two operators use the same machine comes the opportunity to reduce the number of scales needed to do a job in half the time, subsequently cutting your equipment costs in half.
- Maximum capacities range from 1500g to 30kg
- V22XW - stainless steel housing
- V22PW - plastic housing
- Platform size: 190mm x 242mm
- The Valor 2000's food-safe design is NSF Certified, USDA-AMS Accepted and supports HACCP-Certified systems.
- Easy to transport
- The V22XW has a Check-weighing feature for overloading & underloading
- Rechargeable battery with 50 hour use / AC Adapter
- Safe to use in the weighing of liquid and in wet environments.
- Less than 0.5s stabilisation time
- Front and rear display for two person use
- Level Bubble
- Power jack auto-closed design
- Low battery indicator