Precision balances represent the next logical upgrade for laboratories over a conventional portable balance through their increased performance capabilities.
With maximum performance ranging from 1 mg to 0.1g, precision balances are ideal for routine procedures where more advanced features are not a necessity.
The retention of useful features such as the large LCD touch screens and data transfer functionality found on other balances ensure users do not need to compromise in their pursuit of higher readabilities.
- Ohaus Adventurer® Precision£945.00
Striking the ideal balance between inventive features and functional, uncomplicated weighing capabilities, the Ohaus Adventurer® incorporates all of the applications necessary for routine weighing and measurement activities.
- 4.3" Full-colour VGA graphic touch screen
- Maximum capacities from 220g to 8200g
- Division sizes from 1mg to 0.1g
- Two USB Ports
- Ingenious Draftshield
- Shinko Vibra CJ Series£830.00
A heavy duty and highly precise balance, the CJ Series promises to deliver excellent performance in any environment including; dust atmosphere, mist, oil splashes, dark conditions and more.
- Water & dustproof
- Parts counting mode
- Heavy duty & highly precise balance
- Stainless Steel top plate
- T-Scale NHB Series£225.00
This portable, precision balance provides accurate and reliable weighing data and is suitable to most balance applications. Designed to suit any budgetary requirement, the portable balance delivers a precise service at a fraction of the cost, without jeopardising its manufacturing or features.
- Capacities from 200g to 6000g
- Selectable weighing units
- Mains/rechargeable battery
- OIML/Gravity Adjusted verified models
- Radwag WTC Precision Balances£261.00
WTC precision balances enable fast and accurate determination of mass in laboratory. The devices are equipped with an internal battery which allows their operation in places where there is no access to the mains.
- Capacities: 200g - 3000g
- Peak Hold
- ALIBI Memory
- 15h Battery Life
- Radwag PS.R2 Precision Balances£686.00PS.R2 series balances represent a new standard of precision balances. They feature a new, readable LCD display which allows a clearer presentation of the weighing result. Besides, the display has a new text information line allowing to show additional messages and data, e.g. product name or tare value.
- Capacities: 200g - 10100g
- Class II up to 8100g
- Internal Adjustment
- IP43 Protection
- LCD Backlit Display
- KERN PFB Compact Laboratory Balance£255.00
Quick-display precision balance with user-friendly concept of operation modes - now with larger housing for more stability
- Easy to use: All primary functions have their own key on the keypad
- Compact size, practical for small spaces
- Capacity display: A bar lights up to show how much of the weighing range is still available
- Level Indicator and levelling feet for precise levelling of the scale, fitted as standard, to give the most accurate weighing results
- Ohaus EXPLORER™ Precision Balance
The all-new Explorer™ is the culmination of the very best thinking in balance design. Features 17 weighing units, parts counting, animal weighing, check to weigh, etc.
- Trade Approved EC Options available
- High Resolution
- QWERTY Keyboard
- Library Function