A wheelchair scale is large enough to accommodate a patient who is wheelchair-bound. The scale provides the weight of the patient and the wheelchair combined or - when the TARE function is enabled - the weight of the patient solely.
This variety of scales provides a means of weighing wheelchair users without the discomfort so often associated with traditional weighing equipment.
All wheelchair scales featured on our website, including those manufactured by Kern, Marsden and Shekel, are Class III Approved, meaning they are suitable for medical use.
Solent Scales have long supplied the likes of hospitals, doctor's surgeries and care homes with this kind of product, allowing those who work in the medical sector to better weigh a patient with limited mobility.
Seca 675 Platform Scale£1,328.95
Class III Medically Approved EMR-validated platform scale
Weighing without restrictions
- Generously sized platform with high capacity of up to 300kg
- Flexible cable remote display with 2.3m cable length
- Suitable for weighing persons in a wheelchair or on a chair
- Transport wheels and integrated handles for mobile use
- Includes ramp for easy rolling onto the scale
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any electronic medical record system or printer