Radwag MA.R Moisture Analyzers£1,182.00
A moisture analyzer is a laboratory measuring instrument intended to determine relative humidity for small samples of different materials. MA.R series redefines moisture analyzers standards. This series has been equipped with a brand new readable LCD display providing an extra text line for information such as supplementary messages and data, e.g. product name or tare value.
- Capacities: 50g, 110g & 210g
- Readability: 1mg, 0.1mg
- 100 Drying Programs
- 6 Databases
A Reliable Scale for Everyday Grain Testing
- Operating Range (Temp): 0°C – 50°C
- Display: % Moisture, Weight, Density, Statistics & Temperature
- Readability Moisture Content: 0.1%
- User-friendly touch-button design for easy operation
- Temperature compensation system ensures accurate results in five seconds
- 50-grain categories
Professional Moisture Analyser for advanced moisture analysis
Measuring moisture content has never been easier than with the MB120 Moisture Analyser. Geared to increase precision and efficiency in the lab, this moisture analyser features a precisely controlled halogen heating system which helps yield fast and repeatable results with readability up to 0.01%.
- Capacity: 120g x 1mg
- Drying Temperature: 40-230°C
- Halogen Lamp
- 4 built-in drying profiles
The MS-70 is a moisture balance with analytical balance resolution, this product is designed for the plastic injection moulding industry and is perfect for many other industries too.
- Capacity: 71g x 0.1mg
- Drying Temperature: 30-200°C
- Halogen Lamp
- 5 Measurement Programs