M-210 Professional Chair Scale
Classic design and a bestseller to hospitals and care homes
- Class III Approved
- Internal Rechargeable Battery
- 4 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Why should I choose the M-210?
The M-210 is highly portable with four wheels and two brakes. It is powered by a rechargeable battery, providing 55 hours’ use between charges, meaning patients can be weighed absolutely anywhere. A mains adaptor is also provided.
With fitted hinged armrests and footrests, getting on and off the scale is easy for patients unsteady on their feet, or who are unable to stand require assistance.
The M-210 is built from high quality materials for reliability and accuracy. An optional service contract is also available to further ensure accuracy and safety when using the scale.
The Marsden M-210 is a high accuracy, Class III Approved chair scale, designed for easy weighing of patients who cannot stand. With a capacity of 250kg and an accuracy of 50g, it’s perfect for weighing in hospitals as well as care homes.
What is the M-210?
The M-210 is Marsden’s most popular chair scale and comes with a range of accessories are available for printing and recording weight data. Suitable for use in hospitals and care homes.
880mm x 600mm x 1010mm
Internal rechargeable battery
Over 55 hours of continuous use
Weight of Scale:
- Class III Approved
- Covered by 4 year warranty
- Full numeric keypad for easy BMI calculation
- Tare to remove unwanted weight
- Hold function to ensure that an accurate weight is obtained
- Auto-power off after 3 minutes
- Hinged footrests and armrests
- Four wheels, two with brakes
- Optional connectivity available
- Suitable for care homes, hospital wards and outpatient departments
Who uses the M-210?
The M-210 is a lightweight chair scale that is easy to move around GP practices and care homes. It is perfect for weighing patients with restricted mobility, it has graduations to 50g (below 150kg) meaning the chair scale can be used accurately in critical diagnosis in hospital environments, and also provide precise weight readings pre-op and post-op.