The NHS's Number one scale for weighing fluids.
The Digi DS-502 Class III Approved General Purpose Waterproof Scale is the perfect solution for general weighing within a hospital environment, offering accurate and reliable data readings.
This IP65, Class III approved bench scale works especially well within theatres which require weigh swabs or, additionally, in Mortuary's for the purpose of organ weighing.
The Digi DS-502 is both lightweight and compact and can be supplied with either a flat plate or a scoop to suit any application. Using four size C dry batteries, this scale can also operate for over 1,000 hours of continuous use.
The Digi DS-502 is one of the few IP65 waterproof scales on the market with Class III approval suitable for Hospital requirements and is rapidly becoming one of our bestsellers to the NHS and the medical sector in general.
- Waterproof loadcell, IP65 rated
- Three independent waterproof sections (display, weight, power)
- Large figures on LCD display
- Can be supplied with flat plate or scoop
- Class III Approval
- Dimensions: 240 x 270 x 120mm (WxHxD)
- Plate size: 232 x 179mm
- Net weight of scale: 2.2kg (with batteries)
- 6kg x 1g
- 15kg x 2g
- 30kg x 5g
Scoop £35.00 (+VAT)