The Marsden B-400 is a Class III Approved digital scale for weighing nappies, swabs and organs. The stainless steel, IP67 certified casing means this scale can be regularly washed down to keep germs at bay.
Many swab and nappy scales boast stainless steel casing for protection from moisture, but not all benefit from true moisture protection. The IP67 certification of the B-400 ensures that it will withstand being washed down with water, protecting internal components from damage. This means the B-400 can be kept hygienic wth ease.
Additionally, the fine 1g graduation mean nappies, organs and swabs can be weighed accurately. Use the Tare function to deduct the weight of a container for even greater accuracy in your results. Weight readings are displayed on the clear 25mm digital LCD display.
- Class III approved
- IP67 rated splashproof stainless steel
- Large, easy to read 25mm LCD display
- Visual check weighing feature - display turns green when within range or red when over and under
- Removable pan
- Auto power-off
- Low Battery/Overload indication
- Capacity: 6kg x 1g
- Dimensions: 285mm x 25mm x 90mm
- Pan Dimensions: 252mm x 200mm
- Power Supply: Mains/replaceable battery
- Batteries: 4 x AA
- Battery Life: 85 Hours Approximately
- Weight of scale: 3.6kg