Seca 799 Column Scale
Class III Approved 200kg Electronic column scale with BMI function.
- Particularly robust and compact column scale
- Includes BMI function, TARE and HOLD
- Robust weighing platform made of steel
- Easily movable with transport wheels
- Can be powered with batteries for mobile use or a power adapter for stationary use
- Expandable into a complete measuring station with an optional height measuring rod
The seca 799 column scale is essential in the medical sector: high accuracy and sophisticated functionality combined with cost-effectiveness makes it the perfect purchase for hospitals, surgeries and clinics.
This particular column scale can be used anywhere as it is battery-operated, meaning no electrical socket is needed. A versatile scale must be easy to move around - that is why the seca 799 is fitted with smooth running transport castors to simply be wheeled wherever necessary.
It is both energy-saving and cost-effective. The minimum power consumption of the low-maintenance column scale ensures that a large number of weighings are possible with just one set of batteries. It also has an automatic switch-off functionality.
- Class: III
- Capacity: 200kg
- Graduation: 100g < 150kg > 200g
- Total Weight: 6.3kg
- Dimensions: 294 x 831 x 417mm (WxHxD)
- Power: Battery Operated
- BMI Function
- Transport castors for easy portability
- Optional measuring rods
- Battery Operated
- Low power consumption
- Automatic switch-off