Seca 645 Handrail Scale
Class III Medically Approved 300kg x 100g Handrail Scale.
- Safe weighing due to sturdy handrail
- Large non-slip platform with 300kg capacity
- Swiveling display
- With a BMI calculator and damping system
- Mobile due to transport wheels
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any electronic medical record system or printer
Equipped with an extremely low-level, easy-access platform, a stable handrail and high weight-bearing capacity, this multifunctional scale ensures safe and comfortable weighing of heavy patients.
The integrated handrail provides the patient with support throughout the weighing process. Thanks to the generous platform, a chair can be placed on the scales for patients who prefer to sit. The pre-TARE function with three memory cells automatically deducts a stored weight (such as the chair) to determine net weight. The seca 645 is made mobile by two rubber wheels and a power supply provided by rechargeable batteries or power adapter. When the scale is connected to a printer, the time of weighing and the patient's weight are automatically recorded and printed by the time module.
- Class III Approved
- Capacity: 300kg
- Graduations: 100g < 200kg > 200g
- Functions: BMI, Hold, Tare
- Print facility with optional Seca 466 Wireless Printer
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 640 x 1150 x 660mm
- Platform Dimensions (WxHxD): 600 x 55 x 600mm
- Net Weight: 25.4kg
- Power Supply: Mains Power Adaptor, Rechargeable Batteries
- EMR ready
- BMI function
- Automatic weighing range switch-over
- Adjustable damping
- Transport castors