Dini Argeo WWSDRF Pads
950 x 500mm Wireless Wheel Weighing Pads
- Can be Trade Approved
- Rechargeable 40-hour battery life - wireless
- Integrated wheels for easy positioning
These wireless platforms are designed for creating static wheel and axle vehicle weighing stations, avoiding the hassle of connecting cables from the platforms to the indicator. Ideal for weighing large sized vehicles fitted with twinned wheels (articulated lorries, tractor-trailers, building yard vehicles etc.) particularly accurate and sturdy, with attention to detail.
These pads include integrated wheels so the end user can easily get them into different positions; without the need to keep lifting them off the ground. They have an approximate battery life of 40 hours; meaning they can last the average persons working week without needing to be charged.
There are many options available to ensure this is the perfect system for your needs, these include;
- Verifying the pads to make them legal for trade
- High resolution versions
- Connectable wireless indicator with integrated printer and touchscreen version available.
- Axle weighing through 2 platforms or weighing of the entire vehicle with up to 20 platforms.
Platform dimensions: 950 x 611 x 59mm. Weight approximately 46kg.
Loading surface: 950 x 500mm
Models Size (mm) Max Capacity (kg) Division Size (kg) HR* Division Size (kg) WWSD6TRF 950 x 500 x 59 6000 2 0.2 WWSD10TRF 950 x 500 x 59 10,000 5 0.5 WWSD15TRF 950 x 500 x 59 15,000 5 0.5 WWSD20TRF 950 x 500 x 59 20,000 10 1
*HR - High Resolution
- Made with special aluminium, which guarantees lightness and makes them suitable for harsh working conditions.
- Stainless steel load cells with overall IP68 protection.
- Sturdy built-in weight indicator with waterproof keyboard and backlit display.
- Built-in radio module for weight transmission to a remote indicator or external tablets/devices.
- Integrated wheels for easy transport and positioning.
- Power supply: internal rechargeable battery (about 40h battery life) and adaptor included.
- Special vulcanised nonslip rubber is applied under the platform to ensure a good grip on all surfaces.
- Available in legal for trade approved and high-resolution versions.
DFWKRPRF-2 - Indicator with transport case and printer for WWS RF wireless platforms. 17-key keypad, LCD backlit display, time/date, 868MHz radio frequency module and dedicated program.
3590ETKR - Touch screen indicator in a transport case with printer, AF08 software. Colour display. Complete with RFI module for connection to these platforms.
WWSDR Ramps - Aluminium ramp for WWSD.
EHR - High-Resolution model.
ECEM - Trade Approval per platform.