Systec IT3 Weighbridge Indicator
Robust IP69K Stainless Steel Approved Indicator with Numeric Keypad
- Stainless steel housing
- Colour Display
- Weighbridge Software
- Approved up to 10000 Divisions
The W&M approved IT3 weighing indicators are designed for use under harsh environmental conditions (ingress protection IP 69K) and high hygienic standards, such as in the chemical, pharmaceutical or food industry. IT3 weighing terminals have a NTEP type approval and are in line with OIML standards.
The powerful modular hardware and the proven standard application programs enable the universal use for various industrial scales.
Please call us before purchasing if you are unsure on whether this indicator is suitable for your applications
- Available in standard enclosure or panel mount versions.
- IP69k rating for standard enclosuresand IP67 for panel mount versions.
- 130mm TFT display.
- Approved up to 10,000 divisions.
- Standard programs include parts counting, checkweighing, filling, remote controlled systems and truck weighing.
- Integrated signal amplifier for connection of up to 8 load cells.
- Date & time. Calibration possible as single or multi-range
- Optional serial interface, digital I/O,analog outputsand alibi memory for internal storage of 1,000,000 weights in approved data archive.
- Truck scales
- Counting scales
- Simple filling applications
- W&M approved weighing terminal in the PC network
- Fieldbus weighing terminal for weighing and batching