Seca 959 Chair Scale
Class III Medically Approved EMR-validated 300kg x 50g Chair Scale.
Consideration, comfort & safety
- 50g graduation for exact measurement while sitting
- Fold-up arm and footrests for easy access
- Ergonomic seat for increased patient comfort
- Suitable for patients affected by obesity with up to 300kg weighing capacity
- Sophisticated engineering and robust construction for a long lifespanEMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any electronic medical record system or printer
Gentleness many times over: With this chair scale, every function emphasises the plus in consideration and convenience.
A comfortable seat ensures secure sitting, while the arm rests can be folded to the rear to allow unobstructed movement off the bed on to the chair scale.
In closed position, the arm rests provide the patient with secure support. Taking position and standing up is therefore all made easier. The foot rests (which can be folded up and pushed to the rear) simplify the work of the nursing staff. The round tubular frame of steel provides the uncompromising stability of this functional talent. Because only the highest quality materials are good enough for our technical practical requirements. More about the Seca 955 / 959: The well protected measuring cell guarantees highest precision even after running over door thresholds, and the non-skid locking castors ensure firm standing. The power consumption is significantly lower. Additional functions make this scale without question the leader in mobile weighing.
- Class III Approved
- Capacity: 300kg
- Graduations: 50g < 150kg > 100g < 250kg > 200g
- Functions Included: BMI, Tare, Hold
- Print Via the Seca 466 Wireless Printer (Optional)
- Dimensions: 563 x 897 x 978mm
- Net Weight: 24.5kg
- Power Supply: Mains Adaptor, Rechargable Batteries
- Steel Frame
- Moveable Armrests
- Rear Locking
- Fold-Away Footrest
- Power Adaptor Storage
- LCD Unit
- BMI Function