A Perfect All-Rounder. The go-to weight indicator for all weighing tasks.
- IP67 Rating
- OIML Approved
- eCal for Calibration with or without weights
- Colour-changing display
- Ethernet as Standard
A perfect all-rounder. The go-to weight indicator for all weighing tasks.
Looking for a weight indicator that covers all the bases, one you can rely on for any application, accurate and easy to setup? Look no further than the OIML approved Baykon BX24.
The BX24 is the ultimate weight display with multiple operational modes, a robust IP67 stainless steel housing and importantly, at an affordable price.
Competitively priced and in stock for next day delivery, the BX range not only looks great, but behind the scenes it's even more impressive. Designed for weighing professionals, by weighing professionals, the functionality and setup is exactly what you would want from a top level weight indicator with quick codes for fast access to the most common settings (such as calibration) and diagnostic features including live mV readings, peak loads, history, logs, built in hardware tests etc.
The indicators boast a range of powerful calibration options including eCAL electronic calibration (without the need for test weights) which is extremely important for heavy capacity scales such as tanks and silos.
- OIML class III, single range, multi range or multi interval
- Wide angle LCD display with multicolour backlight, 6 digits 22mm in height weight display and 16 digits 8mm in height alphanumeric information display
- SD card slot for different applications
- 3 pieces programmable function keys
- 5 step adjustable digital adaptive filter and 5 programmable digital dynamic filter
- OIML Approved for Single Range Multi Range or Multi-Interval
- Powerful setup and diagnostic features with live mV readings, peak loads, history, logs, built in hardware tests etc.
- eCal for calibration with or without weights
- IP67 stainless steel housing with alphanumeric keypad
- Colour changing display for checkweighing and Bargraph for tracking gross weight
- Multi operation modes including checkweighing, filling, labelling totalising, counting, livestock / in-motion
- 2 alphanumeric IDs with 500 item memory and preset tares
- Time & Date
- Free PC Software for easy setup, calibration and label design